Here To Help.
- Insurance Defense
Harrison Robbins-Pesce received his B.S. in Finance from Quinnipiac University. In 2015, he graduated from The University of Connecticut School of Law. Harrison then received his Masters of Law in 2016, becoming the first ever graduate of UCONN Law's Energy & Environmental Law program. Since joining Mills & Cahill in 2017, Attorney Pesce has tried numerous jury cases to verdict.
Prior to graduating law school, Harrison was the owner and founder of The Mochi Store LLC in New Haven, the state's first and only mochi ice cream store. Mochi is a steamed rice flour that coats a small ball of ice cream creating a unique, chewy experience. A family business, Bubbies Mochi Ice Cream from Hawaii, has been featured on Oprah's "O" List, in Food and Wine Magazine, and on The View.
Raised in Connecticut, Harrison has a strong commitment to the state and especially the New Haven area. He is a founding board member of The New Haven Coalition for Active transportation, a non-profit organization promoting bicycle education in New Haven. Harrison is a devoted advocate of the environment and an active outdoorsman.
Harrison is member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association's Young Lawyers Section, and the New Haven Bar Association.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Certificate in Energy & Environmental Law
- Quinnipiac University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2010
- Major: Finance
- Branse & Willis LLC
- The Mochi Store LLC, Owner and Founder
- Harp Custom Furniture & Design, Owner
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association's Young Lawyers Section
- New Haven Bar Association