When Dangerous And Defective Products Hurt Users
Product liability claims are won or lost on the quality of the experts. As New Haven, Connecticut, experienced civil litigators with significant experience in handling a wide-range of product-liability cases, we assemble qualified experts from around the United States to determine whether a defect caused a product to injure someone. If so, we have the resources to retain the expert to testify that the harm was due to the design or manufacture of the product in question.
Our attorneys invite any Connecticut resident to schedule a free evaluation of a potential claim arising from a defective product.
Sample Product Liability Cases
Attorneys John W. Mills and Maria A. Cahill have litigated cases involving serious product liability claims involving dangerous product scenarios, including the following:
- A seat belt malfunction leading to a serious injury with quadriplegia
- A safety defect in a machine that cut off fingers
- A window sash that crushed a client’s hand
- A lawnmower that failed to disengage, lacerating a foot
A liability claim may arise from any product, such as:
- A defective airbag in a motor vehicle
- A defective door latch
- A bike helmet that fails to protect the user
- A machine or tool that injures the user
- A chemical product that causes burns or other injuries
Our experienced attorneys thoroughly investigate how the products are designed and manufactured and hire the best experts for depositions to create vivid, credible explanations of defects.
We will give you an honest assessment of your claim in a free consultation. Our attorneys can arrange evening and weekend appointments, including visiting your hospital or home.