Additional Areas Of Our Law Practice
Headquartered in New Haven, the lawyers at Mills & Cahill, LLC, provide clients with professional and aggressive legal services combined with outstanding personal service. John W. Mills and Maria A. Cahill are reputable trial lawyers with decades of experience.
Our New Haven law firm has earned a reputation for excellence through our successes in litigating auto accidents, bicycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and appellate work. We also have a successful track record in resolving many cases through mediation or arbitration, and both Attorney Mills and Attorney Cahill provide these services for clients of other law firms. We bring a great deal of knowledge and experience to a range of areas involving all areas of civil litigation. Contact us for a free consultation regarding legal matters such as the following:
- Slip-and-falls: These cases are based on premises liability, when the owner or person in charge of maintaining the property was negligent or careless, and their negligence or carelessness caused your injury. Although slip-and-fall claims can result on virtually any piece of real property, it is most prevalent in shopping centers, shopping malls, office buildings and apartment buildings, as well as sidewalks, walkways and parking lots.
- Product liability: These cases are based on injuries caused by dangerous and defective products, including defective car parts.
- Medical malpractice: This type of case is based on the negligence of a doctor or other medical professional. Many medical malpractice claims are brought because of doctor negligence in failing or misdiagnosing a serious medical condition, as well as birth injuries, surgical errors and emergency room errors.
- Legal malpractice: Like doctors, attorneys are also held to a high standard of care, and when they fail to meet that standard of care and their failure causes you financial harm, you may have a claim for legal malpractice. Some common examples of legal malpractice include failing to timely file claims and misappropriating your money.
- Dog bites: Owners of dogs and other pets have a duty to protect the public from their animals. In addition to dog bites, owners may be responsible for injuries caused by knockdowns or attacks, especially dog bites or dog attacks involving children.
Meet With One Of Our Connecticut Lawyers About Your Case
Our knowledge of representing parties on both sides of an injury claim is valuable for all our clients. For a free confidential consultation and case evaluation, please call 203-776-4500 or contact our New Haven law firm by email. Weekend and evening appointments are available as well as Spanish translators.